SMART SOLUTIONS FOR POWER AND MOBILITY
With its core brands Schaltbau, Bode and Pintsch, the Schaltbau Group is an internationally leading supplier of technological components and systems for mobile and stationary transportation technology and the capital goods industry. As one of the few specialists for intelligent DC energy concepts, the Schaltbau Group is also a driver of innovation for the markets of tomorrow, including new energy, electromobility, DC industry and smart building.
Schaltbau Group companies develop high-quality products and customer-specific technology for rolling stock, rail infrastructure, road vehicles and other industrial applications. The Schaltbau Group’s range of products includes:
- Electromechanical components for systems in industrial applications for the new energy, electromobility, automation and railway technology sectors
- High- and low-voltage components for rolling stock, electric vehicles and numerous other applications
- Intelligent door and boarding systems with smart digital features designed for trains, railway stations and buses as well as electric and commercial vehicles
- Interior fittings, master controllers, driver’s desk equipment and sanitary systems for rolling stock
- Complete level crossing systems, shunting and signal technology
- High-performance fast charging stations for electric shuttle buses
With comprehensive experience, some 30 subsidiaries and around 3,000 employees worldwide, the Schaltbau Group’s companies develop innovative, future-oriented products and customer-specific solutions. Their rigorously high standards in terms of quality, safety and reliability make these companies key technology partners and internationally leading suppliers of electromechanical components and systems for transportation technology and the capital goods industry. Based on its decades of experience in railway transportation, Schaltbau has expert knowledge in DC technology and is a global leader in DC switching technology – a key requirement for the energy-intensive markets of the future. Its proven expertise in the fields of energy and mobility combined with outstanding innovative strength put the Schaltbau Group in a technologically key position for leading the way towards tomorrow’s energy and mobility concepts – such as the digitalisation of railway transportation, energy storage systems and safety solutions for autonomous driving.