German Minister of Transport Andreas Scheuer and his Italian counterpart Danilo Toninelli visit Schaltbau at the InnoTrans 2018
Munich (Germany), 18 September 2018. During tours at the InnoTrans 2018, the German Minister of Transport Andreas Scheuer and his Italian counterpart Danilo Toninelli were impressed by the highlights of the broad range of Schaltbau products for safe, comfortable and economical rail travel. In particular, the two ministers were explained the digital innovations featured by Schaltbau’s rolling stock solutions. These include
- the Intellidesk driver’s desk concept for the easy integration of various controls within the driver’s desk, centrally connected to the train control and management system,
- integrated passenger information and control systems that offer centrally controlled features such as video surveillance and infotainment, and control train maintenance based on the analysis of train operating data,
- modern, single-leaf train door systems fitted with sensor technology that are highly reliable and keep maintenance costs to a minimum – for use in passenger trains,
- driver’s cab doors made of aluminium with emergency exit function and sensor technology for detecting operating conditions, and
- robust connectors for transferring very large data volumes between the various vehicles of a train.
Back to news
For further information, please
don’t hesitate to contact us.
Schaltbau Holding AG
P +49 89 93005-209Send e-mail